PAY-WHAT-YOU-WANT ACCESS FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Discover the principles behind the digital growth of E-com brands like Winc, Harry’s, Dollar Shave Club, Four Sigmatic and how they built multi-million dollar brands thanks to their ability to keep their acquisition costs low and the lifetime value high.
What is included?
This is the ultimate resource for ambitious E-com founders who want to build their own subscription offers to retain customers for life.
- Each section has three, five, sometimes even ten examples so that you can always come back to see exactly how these brands are doing it differently.
- A simple to-do checklist is included at the end of each of the four main sections. Learning has never been so easy.
This way, you can start applying everything you learn the same day you read it.
How it's made
- The homepage must be customized in order to optimize retention rates and get more subscribers, and in this section, you'll see how.
- This is the gear that puts everything else in motion. Without a compelling membership, every attempt of yours will fail.
- The product page is your brand showcase, but if you're not willing to take the leap to exchange qualified subscribers with one-time customers, then you're not going to own your niche.
- Checkout steps must be optimized to make sure you get more subscribers instead of one-time customers, and I've covered it all in this section.
- While the ability to build products and marketing them are two widely known business skills, price is still fairly unknown to many.
In this section, you'll see which pricing structures you should avoid, how you can use consumer psychology and tech tools to get long-term subscribers.
Simply put, there is no other resource on the market that goes such in-depth about how subscription offers work.
What people have to say:
Meet the author
My name's Marco and I'm the founder of Relentless Systems, where we help CPG brands craft high-converting product pages and subscription offers, using consumer psychology principles.
Pretty early on, I realized almost all successful people have one thing in common.
They know exactly what they're good at and they build businesses around those skills.
Usually, these kinds of skills get picked up by accident and they don't even realize how lucrative they can be until years later.
And after years of my own dead ends and career changes, I finally figured out I was great at helping CPG companies scale—fast.
Now, I want to share my subscription offer secrets with the rest of the world and I've put them all inside this book.
P.s: file is compressed in order to give you the opportunity to get this even for free. The quality of some images may be lower, but still readable.